Thursday 28 July 2016

Singapore Seahorse 10 cents Complete collection set Year 1967 - 1984 for sale.

Singapore Seahorse 10 cents Complete collection set Year 1967 - 1984 for sale.


*Whenever I have a set I will update this post with photo and information*

*Every set listed here will be available unless image removed or mark as sold.*

*If you are coming down my block to pickup, I will bring out everything that's available to let you slowly choose on the spot.*


*Kindly quote me the item number, example: B7101, B7104, B7108 etc shown in the blogpost/photo if you wanna purchase the coins so I know which one you are referring to* 


Contact (Whatsapp/Text message): 9185 8480


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Please note:
1. Every coin comes protected in a hard cardboard stapled together with clear display. You can remove them as and when you like.

2. Every coin comes fitted into a plastic ring coin holder. If you have any Coin Ring Folder you can just ring it into your collection. You can remove them as and when you like.

3. Every coin is circulated. I will always try my best to pick the best looking/condition coin to make sets for sale. Please check the higher resolution image provided for condition. Feel free to inspect item before purchase.

4. I will have more than 1 set for sale everytime. Just let me know how many set you need.

5. Year 1972 & 1975 are the rarest/most uncommon amongst all of the circulated 10 cents series. They are all included.

Perfect for gift and collection purpose. You do not have to go source for the years nor protective cover/holders anymore. Everything is done here for you.
 
Pricing: $39 each 
 


Item ID available:
B196

Click on the image to enlarge:

B196


No comments:

Post a Comment